What's up?

Hey Guys,

This is just my first time making a blog so please bear with me.

So, first of, this blog is basically for people who love books, like me. Sometimes when I read, I wish I could get sucked into the story. Do you often feel like that when reading? If so, you're a book lover.

The worst thing that happens to me concerning the matter of books is that after I finish reading a book that was especially good, I feel all depressed like there could be no other book in the world as good as that one.

Usually I find a good book in a couple of days and after finishing that I start getting that feeling all over again!

So I kinda made this blog for people who maybe feel like that after reading an especially good book.

In the following pages, I will enclose to you, some of the greatest books I have ever read.


A word of advice: 

(This took me a long time to find out and I want to save you the trouble)
Just because you have never heard of a particular author or book, doesn't mean that that book is bad. Maybe it just hasn't got the amount of fame it should get.

So get ready, to read about some more Awesome Books!

If you have any new suggestions, post them in your comments.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Janhavi,
    Good on you! Well done and keep up the good work.
    Pradeep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanx 4 the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jan,
    Nice talking to you today. Why don't you write about the 'tiger mum' book you were reading while we were there?
    Pradeep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janu, a very good "first blog". Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janvi,
    I'm Meenakshi from Thrissur. My mother's a friend of Rani aunty.I'm around ur age(I think so).And I love books too.
    We are staying in her house in the UK now.I was told about you and your books and your blog.It's beautiful.Actually u r right.Books r magical.And some of them I wish will go on and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Meenakshi. Im glad that you liked it.

      Delete